"I’d put my money on Solar Energy! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out, before we tackle that."
Do you need help from someone who understands solar? Hilliard has been involved in solar prospecting projects from 10 MW to 200+ MW throughout the US since 2006. We can help you identify the best locations for sights, negotiate favorable solar leases, and chose the right contractors to get your solar plant seeing a bright future. Hilliard is developing solar projects in California (12 projects), Arizona; (3 projects), Texas (2 projects), Nevada (4 projects) and New Mexico (4 projects).
How It Works:
Step 1- Solar Sighting and Planning:
1. Solar resourcing
2. Coordination with local government and FAA
3. Environmental, geotechnical, cultural studies
4. Lease or option the land
5. Interconnection and Power Purchase Agreement
Step 2- Project Construction:
1. Procure panels
2. Turn-key Contractor
Step 3- Keep or Flip?:
1. Operations and Maintenance
2. Consider tax benefits
3. Entertain bidding/ offers to purchase the wind farm