We are interested in hearing from you. See below for information on this position.
The Senior Landman position will be responsible for many and various phases of surface and mineral land work, negotiations, contract preparation, due diligence and support for Hilliard Energy, Ltd., its affiliates and clients.
• minimum of 10 years of experience as in-house exploration landman
• proven experience in complicated title and with complicated documents
• experience in conducting due diligence activities to meet established goals and deadlines
• self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision
• strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
• proven critical thinking skills
• proficient in MS Office Suite
• ability to travel as required
• work effectively in team environment to meet company and/or client goals
• review, edit and/or negotiate land related documents such as oil and gas leases, amendments, pooling agreements, right of way agreements, and title curative documents
• manage compliance with statutory requirements, such as receivership and condemnation
• manage due diligence activities for producing property acquisition
• other land-related duties as assigned